4/20/2011

WIWW

Linking up with Pleated Poppy For WIWW.  This week I was able to capture more outfits, but I missed some that I really enjoyed wearing.  Taking the pictures really makes me think about the touches in an outfit.  So i am loving this challenge.


 Day of Errands, showing a home, stores and playgrounds
Pants:: Kohls
Striped Shirt:: Costco
Navy Cardi:: Target
Necklace:: The Limited (does that store still exist?)





 
Lucky Day spent solely with the kids, mostly at home!
Jeans:: Levi
Tee and Sweatshirt:: Old Navy
Scarf:: ?
Shoes:: Lands End

Showing homes!
Jean Trousers: Kohls
Blazer: JCPenney
Necklace: Walmart


Playgrounds, grocery shopping, tidying up our toy collection
Entire Outfit :: Gap
Necklace:: Made by my talented friend from 3 old necklaces I had


2 comments:

Nicole said...

Love the scarf and your necklaces! Is that a green blazer? I love it! I tie my long scarves and wrap them around 3 times. I think you asked that today. I featured it on a five fav friday a few weeks ago. http://adventuresofthelilchef.blogspot.com/2011/04/five-fav-friday-scarves.html

Alissa said...

I love those Lands End shoes. They're so cute and they look very comfy!