5/13/2011

Fitness Friday

So it's been a few weeks since I have posted fitness.  My walking slowed down to just a few miles each day because of a sore heel.  Then while we were on vacation we walked 10 miles a day easily.  So let me just give you some totals and I can get back on track as of this week.

Total in 2011:: 445 miles





Some of the good news in my quest is that I"m almost half way there!  Go me!  In addition my main reason for walking was to keep in shape to keep up with the kids.  I can report that on our fabulous trip I had no problem walking at any speed.  I also wasn't totally exhausted at the end of the day.  It was fabulous to feel energy that walking provides.  A side great benefit of feeling good is that my clothes are fitting well.  I am closer than ever to reaching my long term fitness and life goals.  Insert applause here!

No comments: