5/15/2011

Meal Plan Monday

Monday:: Cooking a Roast.  The plan is to make some awesome sandwiches on my new deli slicer for the week.  On Monday I will serve hot roast beef sandwiches with au jus and fresh veggie sticks.

Tuesday:: Pasta with homemade sauce from the freezer.  I will reheat it in my crockpot.

Wednesday:: Chicken Nuggets... going to try yet again to make some from scratch that they will enjoy.   Plan to make a bunch and freeze some for our own easy version.

Thursday:: Roast Beef Sandwiches (or as Chelsea says Brown Meat please!) and Salad.  After this if there are leftovers I am going to attempt freezing some deli meat.

Friday:: Not sure, going to leave this night open to make something special for my husband.

Saturday:: Grilled Burgers, potatoes and Veg with a cilantro sauce ala Bobby Flay

Sunday:: Chili

1 comment:

Jennifer Young said...

These are the best chicken fingers I've made at home. Can C have rice krispie cereal?

http://www.marthastewart.com/317118/chicken-tenders-with-creamy-honey-mustar