1/18/2011

WILTW...top ten

Saw this idea on  
From Inmates to Playdates
It's called What I learned This Week...love the idea.  Here are mine.


Both boys and girls of all ages love the Toy Story movies.

If I forget to serve vegetables to C for just one meal...we go back to square one with the crying, gagging and drama.   It's good I learned this, now I mustn't forget.

When I'm depressed I nap a lot. This weekend was the 10th anniversary of my mom's passing.  I think I logged in 4 to 5 hours (not in a row!!) on the couch.

Won a pair of dansko shoes and they are hands down the most comfortable shoe I own. Yes I've only worn them in the house because I don't want to ruin them in this nasty weather...but I am fab in the confines of my home!

A Maggiano sized ordered of ravioli will leave you stuffed for hours.  I gave my sweet hubby at least 3 and was still hurting for hours.  I hate this feeling and am so glad I rarely feel it anymore (thanks to Geneen Roth's books...no more diets, no more eating tons= happy, healthier eva)

Whenever I plan awesome stuff to do with my kids for the week, they will still both get sick.  My son has a fever, running nose and ugly cough.  We have playdates, outings and fun things planned all week....OF COURSE!

Grocery Shopping at night, without kids and with a good friend is fun.   My how times have changed.

An unpeeled orange will float and a peeled one will sink.  Can you tell we're working on sink and float here?

Anything put into a fancy glass tastes better (to me at least).

Homemade muffins on a snowy, icy morning made the perfect way to start the day.  The kids helped stir, bake and inhale our yummy pumpkin oatmeal muffins today!

1 comment:

Julie said...

I'm seeing a recurring theme about shoes in all the linkers this week! Hooray for free shoes!!! So sorry to hear about the anniversary of your mom's passing. I can't even imagine.

Thanks for linking up! I appreciate it!!!