3/26/2009

School


Look: Today we played school, which for a 2 year old and 9 month old means we copied one another. We copied dance moves, actions, words, songs, and noises. During all the fun, Gavin learned how to clap. I've been trying to get him to do it for 3 or 4 weeks now! Of course when Chelsea showed him, he got it.

Learn: Children learn best from each other! How on earth did I forget this fact? As a teacher I always tried to give the kids activities where they could help one another, share learning and ideas. So from now on G's going to be included in our learning too. He'll be a genius before he's one! Haa

Love: I love this video, once I saw him clapping I ran to get the camera. I took a few videos of him clapping alone, but this one really demonstrates what I learned today. I am going to love watching my little man clap every day and when I do I'll remember this moment! Thanks for sharing it with me!

No comments: