My husband doesn't read my blog often, so this top ten isn't for him. It's just really a fun wish list. I've included pictures from Christmas's past for the memories .
1. To sleep in past 7 a.m.
2. A great meal
3. A terrific dessert
4. A delicious beer...flying fish winter ale (yummo)
5. Cozy cuddles on the couch with my husband and kids
6. A magically pristine kitchen or...what the hay...a magically clean house!
7. Lots of visits with family and friends
8. A nice nap under a warm blanket
9. A safe, easy ride to Harrisburg (dislike bad driving conditions and traffic!)
10.To have most of the holiday busy work done before this weekend. So we can relax and enjoy the time left to the holidays.