What I learned Wednesday. Love this idea of gathering and sharing ten things that I learned this week. So, you ask...what did I learn?
1. Making barrettes for C is much cheaper than buying them and so much fun!
2. "Eating what stands on one leg (mushrooms and plant foods) is better than eating what stands on two legs (fowl), which is better than eating what stands on four legs (cows, pigs and other mammals)." Chinese proverb from Michael Pollan's book Food Rules
3. WIWW (What I wore Wednesday) is about keeping moms out of sweats and tees. It's inspiring to try to look nice because you post the pics. I'm going to try this one for next Wednesday.
4. Jungle Book is an excellent movie. We've been singing the songs from it all week.
5. A few warmer weather days made me miss spring, but also was just what I needed to get through the winter.
6. My kids could bounce forever. Wish I could make one room a bounce room and send them in there whenever I need a break.
7.When you grind the beans yourself, coffee tastes better. (Thanks for making my coffee everyday, Chris!)
8.Brits use the word "bangers" for the female chest. I'm adopting this word and using it...it's my favorite new word.
9. Persistence pays off. My daughter ate 2 types of vegetables this week and now asks for them. Must keep up the progress.
10. Sleepy time tea actually puts me to sleep.