6/08/2009

Pro Photos










Look: We needed to get professional pictures taken of Gavin for his first birthday. Also, we've never gotten these type of pro shots of both of them. I didn't realize I needed to make an appointment. Not thinking that there would be long waits at 3 out of 4 places. We ended up being squeezed in at Sears and the photos turned out great. At first she just took photos of Gavin, but then Chelsea was very interested in doing it as well. She got into getting some solo shots, then had a meltdown when we put Gavin on the one for the final shots.


Learn: I learned to make appointments next time. Also I was worried about what to put them in. This made me realize they have adorable things in their closet, no need for an extra trip to the store.



Love: THESE PICTURES!

No comments: