8/15/2011

Meal Plan Monday

Monday: Hummus and a variety of dippers

Tuesday: Grilled Chicken and veggies.  2 farmers market and a country junction store...we're bursting with veggies.  Asparagus, corn, eggplant and squash are on the agenda.  Best part, with the leftovers I can dice them small and make a fabulous pasta salad or panzanella!

Wednesday: Sloppy Joes

Thursday: Mini pigs in a blanket.  Can you believe I found kosher (meaning allergy safe) mini hot dogs.  Thinking of making my own dough and wrapping these bad boys up.  We'll have a salad as well!

Friday: Heading out on a trip, we'll probably have some leftovers revisited on the road.

Saturday:  We'll have friends for the weekend.  Hoping to serve my easy, breezy pulled chicken.  Seriously, organic chicken + favorite bbq sauce (store or homemade) + crockpot= yum.my!  Last time I made this my kids tried it and were hooked.

Sunday: Winding down the weekend, we'll probably bring leftovers on the way home for the kids.


No comments: