2/04/2009

Outdoor fun inside...




Look: This morning we woke up to 5 inches of snow. Since I knew we'd be inside for most of the day I geared up. I put the slide, sheet fort and a ball game in our master bedroom. In the office/guest room the floor is lined with pillows. I brought out a new game for the living room and our trusty standby was the family room. We spent most of the day going from room to room to play with different things. It was fun to utilize our entire home.










Learn: Every little change I make in the house is noticed by C. She squealed with delight when seeing the pillows on the floor. We easily played for over an hour in my bedroom. Today really provided a lesson for me, with a little planning a day at home can be more fun than a day out and about.



No comments: