4/11/2009

Decorating Eggs







Look: Today we used some stickers to decorate the plastic eggs we bought for Easter. C was really into it at first. She loves stickers and she loves eggs, so how could we go wrong. After about 5 minutes, she was more interesting in tossing eggs, stealing them from G and playing with Daddy. G loved pulling them in and out of the container. He also thought they made great teething toys.
Learn: I got this idea from a FAAN newsletter. Someone else I know suggested using wooden eggs and letting the kids paint those or do really special crafts with them. We will remember this for next year!
Love: After the kids went to bed I sat down to fill them with mini marshmellows and fruity cheerios.. I love that my wonderful husband jumped right in and helped. I'm hoping it will be a very Happy Easter.

No comments: