5/28/2009

Computers



Look: We needed to kill an hour before Daddy got home, so we headed to the library to pick up our reserved books. This was the first time I let C try the computer. In the past I've seen tons of kids her age using them, but wasn't sure if she'd enjoy them. And the result...LOVE at first click! It didn't hurt that it was Sesame Street on the computer. I let her play one game then I knew I wanted to go out to enjoy the weather at the township playground. She didn't want to leave, I had to hit exit and pretend the computer had no more games.
Learn: Chelsea's mind is growing faster than her little body. Simply put...she is a genius! Ha, a mother always thinks this!
Love: I love going to the Library and I hope we can get into one computer game each time we go!

No comments: