10/08/2009

Monkey Bags


Look: Last night I learned a little bit about sewing on a machine. Theresa had some gals over and gave us lessons and let us do projects...SO FUN! I took two old shirts (one for c and one for G) and made little monkey bags. No I am not that creative, but Disney Family Fun magazine is (just got the new issue...so excited!) The kids liked their bags a lot and have been carrying around some of their favorite knick knacks.
Learn: I learned how to make a bag and hem a curtain on the machine. So many of the cute crafty projects in those magazines call for a sewing machine. Now I can consider doing those crafts too.
Love: I love how the bags turned out. These were the cutest tees from the summer and my kids outgrew them...but I still get to have them around because they are bags!

No comments: