9/13/2009

Camping


Look: My very clever husband is refinishing the hardwood floors in our house. I took the kids to the poconos for the weekend, but we all missed each other immensely. We came home just as he finished...which meant the kids couldn't sleep in their rooms. We decided to camp.
Learn: Old lite sticks can sometimes break. Around 9ish we were playing with glowsticks and one exploded all over Gavin. Other thing we learned is kids can sleep anywhere.
Love: This was a total blast. We will be planning a bunch of camping trips next year. I love that Gavin walked around the tent saying "boo" to everyone before finally settling down. I also love that this is the first time I slept with my kids over night. We're sort of strict about them sleeping in our bed, so this was a great way to bend the rules.

No comments: