Clothing addition...top ten pieces I can't live without. I am not a fashion diva. I enjoy feeling cute, but it has to be simple!
1. Levi Jeans:: Have them in light and dark. Dark dresses up, light is casual. They fit me great so this is why I love them!
2.White Camis:: I wear these under everything from a thin shirt to a heavy sweater.
3. Keens shoes
4. Land's End Cardigans:: They come in a range of colors. At certain times of the year they are a steal. Thinking of changing up some of the buttons to give some zing to the looks. But for now they are fine.
5. Colorful necklaces:: When in doubt add a colorful necklace to make an outfit feel complete.
6.Casual Fun cotton dresses:: Doesn't matter the season I have one or two solid colored cotton dresses. These can be worn alone or worn with lots of accessories.
7. My flats:: I have cute flats in plain black, shiny reptile red, coral and patent leather blue with buckles. These can be worn with dresses, jeans, pants and skirts. They are a must have from fall to spring.
8. PJs:: yes I did say pjs. Once dinner is over and I know we are in for the night, I love changing into my cute, comfy pajamas. I have a range of cute sets and adorable nightgowns. Getting dressed down for be puts me in a relaxed mood.
9. Workout gear:: I love to walk. I also like really playing with my kids at the playground or on outings. So I need a few cute looks that can go from working out to the grocery store.
10. A sweatsuit:: A must, every year I buy my kids one adorable sweatsuit for those lazy days in the house when it's raining or we have colds. I have two sweatsuits of my own that go with these days. It's almost like eating comfort food when I'm in them. This year I'm thinking of buying myself a new sweatsuit to go with the kids.