7/27/2011

WIWW

Night Out (with the kids!!)
Dress:: Macy's
Cardi: Old Navy
Shoes:: Clarks from Nordstrom Rack
 Necklace and Children:: my own creations




Busy Day (playgrounds, appointments, work and lunch out!)
Shorts:: Costco (Docker's)
Shirt:: Kmart
Earrings:: Kohls
Necklace:: Target
Shoes: BOC





Kid Day
Shorts:: Costco (Calvin Klein)
Shirt:: Lands End
Shoes:: Keens
Necklace:: Made by supersweet friend for me!

These are from the past few weeks.  Seems like summer is a hard time to remember to take a photo.  Also I sort of have a uniform in the summer...shorts, tee, sandals.  There isn't much variety here.  But check out Pleated Poppy for some other inspiration.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Some cute stuff! I love that you have your kids in the picture! Visiting from The Pleated Poppy's What I Wore Wednesday!
~Lisa @ Organized Chaos
organizedchaos-lisa.blogspot.com
Come visit sometime if you get a chance!